Over The Hill - Episode 1

Shaun Cole On June 3, 2014

The Simpit presents our first Episode of Over the Hill by John Hill.  In this episode John remembers his pre-digital, pre-color TV days.  While many things today feel very familiar, the future might bring some surprises.

Comments

Dave Mennaman On 2014-07-24 03:40:58
Dave Mennaman

Hi John,

Recently received my SIMPIT t-shirt. Noticed that it was forwarded by you. Just wanted to thank you and let you know it looks as cool in "the flesh" as it does on you guys.

Dave

John G. Hill On 2014-07-24 17:28:40
John G. Hill

Thanks Dave.  It does look good in person.  We were very happy with the quality of the shirt and the printing.

Mark Bird On 2014-06-19 08:43:05
Mark Bird

Wonderful to see you on here John and love your unique perspective  on our beloved sport.  Hope to see much more of you on here.

Paul Tucker On 2014-06-05 17:12:59
Paul Tucker

love your wisdom john, very much looking forward to your involvement.

Thomas Armstrong On 2014-06-04 18:26:37
Thomas Armstrong

Great to see John G. Hill on SimPit, looking forward to more of his videos. Shaun you are doing a wonderful job here.

Dave Mennaman On 2014-06-04 03:01:00
Dave Mennaman

A welcome addition to the show !

Always enjoyed your perspectives John. I indeed clearly remember all the older show references, and smiled a wry smile when you pointed out that they have all come full circle. You certainly made me wonder excitedly what the future holds in the sim community.

Thanks for getting John back Shaun !

Best Wishes,
                       Dave

Jack Roussy On 2014-06-03 23:06:18
Jack Roussy

Nice to see you on the show John, I always liked the way you look at things, always food for thought.
I hope you are well and good to see you again. smile
Take care

Regards:  >>>> Jack <<<<

Bill Elliott Bill Elliott
TP needs some updating. It is not very intuitive for new users. Instructions are hard to follow at times. Support response is in need of someone's dedication. Having individual paints is a real attraction within iRacing. This needs to be done better or replaced! â€‹Interesting that without member support there would be no answers or help. It's a shame, the program is so popular not to have good management.

Topic: Trading Paints - A must...View

Billy Stanley Billy Stanley
I plan on taking this advice.   Great page!

Topic: Top 5 Mental Approach to...View

Rusty Alford Rusty Alford
“Practice does not make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect.”
― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Topic: Top 5 Mental Approach to...View

Andy Rohrer Andy Rohrer
Hey Shaun:

I was hoping to participate in the next race and on Simracing System it says it's at Fuji. Which version of Fuji should I download.

Thanks!

Topic: Setup Shop and Attack The...View

Michael Baley Michael Baley
Sean,
I am all signed up and ready to race in the Carrera Cup, except for one thing.  How do I obtain Road America?  I do not have it in AC as one of my tracks.  Where is it?

Topic: Simpit Porsche Carrera Cup...View